Thursday, January 27, 2011

Chris Medina on 'Idol' stirs the media

Gut wrenching comes to mind when you see the video of Chris Medina on American Idol. 15 months ago, his fiancee was in a tragic auto accident that left her with traumatic brain injury in a bad way. This took place 2 months before their wedding day, and through it all he has stood by her side like a boulder.
Now there are people that are saying that he exploited his fiancee to further his singing career. I find these accusations pathetic and demeaning. Do you think he has been through a storm of tears, and 15 months of hope, just so he could use her on American Idol.
I personally have nothing but respect for Chris Medina, and only hope that I have his strength if something like that happened to me. I'll post the YouTube video of this on the right side of this page, if you haven't viewed it yet.
Jody

No comments:

Post a Comment